Why Choose Us?
As a family run funeral business, we treat each of our families as if they were our own. We will always be guided by your choices and will do everything we can to facilitate every request. Our team are highly experienced with over 50 years providing funeral support and you can rest assured that you will always be in safe hands.
Whilst we are a smaller business, your funeral plan payment is held by an independent FPA certified trust, Plans With Grace, so you can rest assured your money will be protected in any eventuality
Why Take Out A Funeral Plan?
Secure todays funeral prices for later
The average cost of a funeral in London has risen by 8.25% since 2014 and may total an additional £1,398 by 2036. With a funeral plan you make sure to secure the price of the funeral as it is today.
Peace of mind for the future
Many people worry that they may not leave enough money for their funeral after they pass away creating stress for their loved one, however with a funeral plan you are able to make the full payments in advance
Personalise and make your choices unique
A funeral can be many different things and it does not necessarily have to be a traditional in nature. By expressing your own choices, you have the opportunity to fully personalise the funeral in your own way
Exclusive Friend's & Family Offer
We are providing an exclusive funeral plans offer to any friend or family of a person who has received our support in the past. This includes £100 off from the administrative costs of setting up your plan. If this may apply for you, please call our team on 0203 095 2916 to discuss further.
Personalising Your Funeral Plan
Get Started Online
Or Call 0203 095 2916
Frequently Asked Questions
A Funeral Plan is a way to prepay funeral costs in advance. It also allows you to help protect your family from the worry and stress of making all the arrangements.
Taking out a Prepaid Funeral Plan allows you to make important decisions about what you and your family want from the funeral. Once it’s paid, we will not request a penny more for the services included in the Plan, so you’ll have complete peace of mind, knowing you have financially prepared.
Taking out a Funeral Plan will also help save your loved ones the worry and stress of making all the funeral arrangements at such an emotional time, because they will already know what you wanted and we will be there to guide and support them every step of the way.
Anyone aged 50 or over can take out a Prepaid Funeral Plan from us. There are no upper age limits. There are no health or medical questions.
- The cost of special requests such as memorials, flowers, catering, newspaper obituaries etc.
- Transport of more than 50 miles from the Nominated Funeral Director. Any charge for any additional miles will be payable to the Nominated Funeral Director at the time
- The cost of removal of mechanisms such as pacemakers (which must be removed before a cremation)
- Costs for conducting the funeral, burial or cremation on a weekend, at an unusual hour or public holiday
- Any additional charges passed to us due to changes in regulations, tax, laws or generally accepted practice
- The cost of repatriation outside mainland Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Jersey, Isle of Wight on the Isle of Man (The Limited Plan not available on the Isle of Man