Hither Green Cemetery, opened as Lee Cemetery in 1873, is a large cemetery located on Verdant Lane, London, England. The cemetery is situated between Catford, Hither Green, Grove Park and Lee. When the cemetery opened in 1873, it was named Lee Cemetery, although Lee’s church and centre are about 1.5 miles (2.5 km) to the north. Only the grave owner needs to be resident if deceased is a close relative (e.g. mother/son) but not a resident themselves.
|Hither Green Cemetery has a burial chapel available to seat 80 attendees. The cemetery charges an additional £137 for use of the chapel, which includes a 30 minute service
|This cemetery requires the person who will purchasing the grave plot to be a resident of the borough, in order to recieve resident prices
|Hither Green Cemetery has space available for both new coffin or casket grave purchases
|The cemetery provides grave leases from 50 years and for internments
Coffin Grave Purchase
Casket Grave Purchase